Welcome to the website of the Auckland Mobility Warehouse Limited.. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following
to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Auckland Mobility Warehouse’ or ‘AMW’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4 Puriri St, New Lynn, Auckland 0600. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. Auckland Mobility Warehouse Ltd is referred to as ‘AMW’ in these terms and conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and
- materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
We are required to automatically charge and withhold the applicable GST for orders to be delivered to addresses within New Zealand. Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to any other state or country.
ORDER AND DELIVERY
Orders may be placed securely online through credit card payment or via approved trade accounts.
Purchasing online with your credit card is the simplest and most convenient way of shopping. Simply fill in your details and we bill the purchase to your account.
Trade customers are invited to register with AMW and application acceptance is solely at the discretion of AMW.
AMW Reserves the right to freeze or change the terms of trading with trade accounts without notice but with consideration. Trade accounts will be sent an invoice for payment with the delivery of goods or services as per the trade account terms as expressed by AMW during the registration process.
We can’t guarantee to have all products in stock, so certain items will not be despatched the day of order. If you select a number of products and one is not available, we will wait and ship the available items and backorder the rest. All orders placed online with AMW are subject to availability at the time of order, we will endeavour to ship goods the day of order however this may take up to six weeks for items currently out of stock.
We believe that we have aligned ourselves with excellent delivery partners, but there may be times when, despite their best efforts, parcels are delayed in the delivery process. We will always endeavour to work with our delivery partners to ensure prompt arrival of your products.
All items purchased from AMW are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier
Where delivery is not included in the stated price, freight charges are set by your nominated destination. Costs are shown in the Shopping Cart at the time of order. Please note freight charges when possible are charged at the lowest rate for orders involving more than 1 item. This can exclude items (e.g Batteries) that can only be charged freight as ‘Each”. We reserve the right to make changes where necessary. Freight is more expensive for South Island Shipments.
GOODS DAMAGED OR FAULTY ON DELIVERY
You may return damaged or faulty goods. If later deemed by us to be faulty, normal warranty conditions for that product apply. It is your responsibility to follow warranty/instruction information. You are responsible for all costs incurred in relation to any return. In the event that you receive a defective or damaged product, we will despatch your replacement item (subject to availability).
Any goods damaged in freight are the responsibility of the carrier and the client.
Once we receive the item returned by you, or otherwise agree that the item is defective or faulty, we will happily refund the original product price and delivery, via the original method of payment.
Please note that all products that are found to be defective will incur the delivery costs of returning the item to AMW Ltd. Please allow up to 14 days for refunds to be processed upon our receipt of goods.
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trade marks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
EMAIL REQUESTS – VALUATIONS – REPAIR ADVICE – SECOND HAND PRODUCTS
AMW reserves the right to not reply to all e-mails posted to us but all effort is made to respond to enquiries on all AMW products. AMW will not directly respond to requests on service of non AMW product or for requests for valuations on second hand products .Contact your nearest AMW registered Service Agent for this information.
AMW and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, whilst all efforts are made to update the goods and specifications AMW does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by AMW itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to AMW or to products you purchase through AMW shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Auckland, New Zealand, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate AMW intellectual property rights, AMW may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in New Zealand, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of an independent arbitrator. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
At AMW, we are committed to total customer satisfaction by providing quality products and quality service at all times. Warranties on many products are limited to three months due to the fact we cannot guarantee correct usage by the customer or that as a part, they have been wrongly matched at the end use, or our product has been damaged due to faults of non amw product causing the damage.
AMW reserve the right to rectify and restore any product deemed faulty prior to any refund claim. Products not deemed faulty are excluded from immediate refund if AMW have rectified the fault in all possible expediency.
Warranty claims must be accompanied with a complete proof of purchase receipt and delivered to AMW with appropriate description of the complaint. Full Investigation costs will be met by the claiment..
All warranty claims will be deemed void if the operating instructions on the product have not been followed.
-ELECTRIC SCOOTERS AND ELECTRIC CHAIRS
All AMW New Electric Scooters and Chairs are covered by a full
- 1 Year warranty on Batteries and Electronics and Motors
- 2 Year Warranty on Chassis
AMW does not offer extended warranties on these products and is not responsible for warranty claims on any AMW products sold by its dealers that are not new.Warranty does not cover wear and tear or modifications.
-WHEELCHAIRS,WALKERS,PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
3 month Ltd warranty on all products not including new electric vehicles.
-Batteries and Chargers – 3 Month Limited Warranty
Any AMW Batteries or Chargers sold with new AMW scooters retain a 1 yr guarantee.
Due to the variety of ways batteries and chargers can be mistreated or the uncertainty of the ability of the purchaser to operate the batteries or charger correctly or for us to guarantee that the batteries or charger have been installed in an appropriate mobility vehicle AMW only offers a 3 month warranty option on any individual batteries or charger sold via its website. However, if utilised correctly ALL our high quality batteries are expected to last for many years.
BATTERY MAINTENANCE , CHARGER USE AND WARRANTY VOIDANCE
AMW Batteries are sold for the purpose of Mobility or Medical Equipment. The following rules for maintenance must be adhered to. These also represent possible causes of battery failure that are NOT the result of faulty manufacture.
- Always fully charge your battery after each day of use.
- Do not stop charging battery till the charger shows it is fully charged
- Always maintain good tire pressure, low tire pressure can greatly reduce your battery life.
- Overstraining of motors, damaged or wet wiring and overloading can all cause battery faults, treat the vehicles with care and maintenance.
- Do not drop or bang Batteries.
Chargers are only deemed faulty if clear manufacturing fault is found, usually recognizable if the charger does not work from the outset of receiving. Chargers can be susceptible to failure found outside circumstances such as being dropped/knocked, power surge, blocked fan, left on continuously. Unless fault is proven from manufacturing from receipt AMW will consider any other issues without evidence as void
- Incorrect or under-specified battery type fitted to vehicle
- Charge system problem (low or high voltage) creating an over-charge or under-charge situation.
- Repeated deep discharge. These batteries are designed for multiple repeat small discharge (use) for maximum life. Running a battery into the red zone through repeated extended journeys will quickly reduce its life.
- Prolonged storage or very minimal use. A battery will generally sulphate and will never recover its full state of charge. We recommend charging a battery system at least once per month if the vehicle is in storage.
- Electrical faults (short, excessive loads)
- Any battery modifications such as acid additives, lead terminal changes, or any other contaminates.
- Damage to the battery caused by the consumer or other faults of the machine.
- Overstraining of the battery through low tire pressure, motor, wiring, or other operating issues.
EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY
- Normal service and maintenance work
- Normal wear and tear items e.g. tires,
- Damage caused by improper loading
- Damage caused by improper operation
- Damage caused by accidents, fire, theft, chemicals
- Damage caused by non genuine parts and accessories used
AMW DISTRIBUTORS AND SERVICE AGENTS
AMW Approved Agents for Distribution and Service must meet and maintain genuine good faith to the client, their business and the AMW brand. Only approved agents may have use of the AMW name. Any actions of these agents that are not either professionally or ethically acceptable must be reported to the headquarters of the Auckland Mobility Warehouse at 75 Delta Ave, New Lynn, Auckland 0600. Any such complaints will be acted upon at the discretion of AMW ltd.
Trade Accounts will be required to complete a separate Auckland Mobility Warehouse Ltd Trade agreement whoever the terms displayed on this website still prevail.